- Joe Robinson
Arriving at any new place can be a bit overwhelming.
I was in shock a few times at new places
and you have to adjust quiet quickly.
Some travel rules when you arrive at a new destination:-
1. Find accom - Settle in
2. Orientate yourself (North/South, the tallest landmark)
3. Make friends
4. Learn the local transport system
5. Walk - its the best way to discover any new place
6. Learn some basic words in the local language
7. Make a local cheap bar/cafe your own - Your base
8. Stick to your plan - Stay focused
9. Never Stagnate
10. Keep up to date with the local news/media