- "Never travel with stuff you can't afford to lose".
Your backpack is your home, so a good backpack is important.
Your kit must never be to flashy, you don't want to attract attention.
My backpack is a 70L Backpacker Co, Columbia.
Made in South Africa. 20 years old, still strong and used on every trip.
- A GPS
- Electric shaver
- Leave the make up and jewellery at home
- Beach towel (A sarong is best, light and dries quick.)
- Shaving foam/cream (Normal soap works just as well.)
- Water filter (Generally, I boiled the water.)
- Small propane stove