both local and international never get to see.
Just some of the many special attractions in SA: -
1. The Baobab Bar. (The only pub inside a tree, in the world).
Next to Tzaneen, Limpopo, near the Kruger Park.
2. Put your car on one of only 3 river pontoons for cars in South Africa.
(Kei River, the hand drawn pont at Malgas and Sendelingsdrift, border Namibia.)
3. Go to Die Hel ('The Hell'), near Oudtshoorn.
4. See the 4000 plus penguins at Betty's Bay.
5. The Bakgabeng Plateau. With over 800 rock art sites.
(Close to Makhado, Limpopo).
6. The mineral hot springs at Tshipise, Limpopo.
7. See the red sands of the Kalahari dessert in the Northern Cape.
|The bar in the Big Baobab tree|
Take the small roads and try do something different.
All these spots are just a off the main, busy,
tourist routes and all accessible with a normal car.
|Pontoon, Kei River|